Portfolio - StuckInCustoms.com
Powered by SmugMug Log In
Young Girl in Chengdu

Young Girl in Chengdu

This is a five-year-old girl who arrived early at a Chinese opera so she could be dolled up for the event. I was here for about 15 minutes taking photos of her while I had an extremely broken chat with her mom and dad. After a bit of work, I got the mom's WeChat and sent her the photos. WeChat is kind of like the Facebook Messenger of China. Anyway, I often wonder why parents subject their kids to this sort of thing... it's clearly 100% for the amusement of the parents. Well, 99%, as the other 1% was me. Nothing wrong with it, I suppose... 5-year-old kids have very little idea what the hell is going on, anyway. As long as everyone was happy and kind around them all the time, it's all okay.
Read more: https://www.StuckInCustoms.com

ChengduChinaStuckInCustoms.comTrey Ratcliffportraitgirlkidchildcostumetraditionaloperachinesesonya7RIII